This is the first Multi-function Heat Press Machine in the world that suitable for all materials and all shapes. Including:
* PP cup
* PE cup
* Stainless steel cup
* PS cup
* Ceramic cup
* Ball pen
* PVC brush
* PS spoon
Feature:for all materials and all shapes
Suitable material:plastic, wood, leather, glass, ceramic,any material
Hot Stamping Process Description
1. This heat transfer machine is designed for laser heat transfer paper. It is recommended to use a better configured color laser printer.
2. The transfer temperature is between 220-235 degrees Celsius.
It has been verified that in the environment of 15 degrees Celsius, it takes 15-20 minutes for the rubber roller to rise from the ambient temperature to 220 degrees Celsius or more. Because the solid rubber roller absorbs heat, the "real time temperature" displayed on the screen is higher than the actual temperature of the rubber roller within 15-20 minutes.
To do this, preheat or replace the roller to reheat, you need to use infrared temperature gun to detect the roller temperature to see if it reaches 220 degrees Celsius.
3 hot stamping material, mainly include: temperature above 100 degrees Celsius plastic (such as pp, opp, pe, pvc, pom, etc.) glass, wood, stainless steel, aluminum, iron, spray surface, paper, rubber products, leather... ...
4. Hot stamping "cots" and "pressure roller" must be adjusted in parallel, "rubber" and the surface of the product to be consistent, or hot products will appear uneven transfer.
5. The pressure applied during hot stamping is based on the degree of fit between the "rubber roller" and the product after pressing. The "rubber roller" is completely attached to the stamped product without applying excessive pressure.
6. For products with poor temperature resistance, the "rubber roller" during hot stamping should not go beyond the printing paper. If necessary, the entire stamped product can be completely enclosed, so as to ensure that the product surface is not burned out.
7. The optimum height of the pattern should be less than 3cm longer than the length of the rubber roller. This is the best condition. If there is no way, the height of the printing pattern must be greater than the length of the rubber roller, you can choose to repeat the pressing mode.
8. For products that absorb large amounts of heat, such as: glass, ceramics, can be repeatedly pressed, or in accordance with the traditional thermal transfer process - before the hot stamping of the product to the oven baked to about 100 degrees Celsius. In this way, even if the heat absorption is large, it can be stamped at one time without repeated presses.
9. For products with a thickness greater than 1 mm, adjust the appropriate scale according to the thickness of the product after adjusting the parallelism between the "rubber roller" and the "pressure roller".